Tuesday, January 4, 2010
7:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Parents & Professionals
Come ready to network and be inspired! This year's keynote speaker will provide us with innovative approaches to social success and practical information we can use! The registration fee includes a continental breakfast, buffet lunch and enrollment in 4 breakout sessions in a wide variety of courses covering these main topics:
- Disability Rights
- Living Options
- Mental Health
- Parent Supports
- Resource Room
During the conference lunch, visit the Resource Room located in the Trophy Room to gather information about resources in our community.
For full details about the workshops along with a registration form, click here for the pdf.
Sponsored by the Contra Costa County Transition Task Force, and
- Contra Costa County Office of Education
- Contra Costa SELPA
- Contra Costa Developmental Disability Council
- Mt. Diablo Unified School District
- Regional Center of the East Bay
- San Ramon Valley USD/SELPA
- West Contra Costa Unified School District